Lulz
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teaspoon

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 32
Location : CA

PostSubject: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:13 am

I feel compelled to start this faggotry. Don't forget to bring a towel play this shit in HD if it's available.





Not anime but the best OP for a game ever


John, I expect a song from you... Listen John, don't believe in yourself. I believe in you! Believe that I believe!


Last edited by Teaspoon on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Graviex

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 am

Yeah, yeah, here you are!


But seriously, one of my favorite song/opening evar was:

Song was just so badass!

Also, Soul Eater had some awesome flippin OP/ends, couple good ones:
WATCH THEM FULL SCREEN HD!




Mainly just cuz the art style and character designs are fucking awesome Wink

This one doesnt have the credits, but the song is cool


Also, Gasaraki opening song is what drew me to the name at first.. fucking weird at first, but it grows on you.. kinda dark:


Last edited by Graviex on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Graviex

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 am

Also, you've probably heard it but.. probably the most memorable song from TTGL

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA! lulz

Dammit, now I want to watch TTGL again.. just way to epic! You need to finish watching it, for srs.
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 32
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:42 am

Soul Eater is the shit. I want to watch it as soon as we're done with Jigoku Shoujo and Hayate. I love the 2nd F/SN OP! Lucy likes that one too. She's totally les for Saber.

Have you ever seen Samurai Champloo, John? If not, I know you'd definitely like it you should check it out




Yay fan service


Favorite Bleach OP and ED:




Mindfuck anime
Back to top Go down
Graviex

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 am

Ahh, yeah I had totally forgot about the Samurai Champloo OP, that one was pretty sick. But yeah, I've seen it.

And no, you want to watch TTGL after you're done with whatever you're watching, and THEN you're allowed to watch soul eater. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 32
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:31 am

Graviex wrote:
Ahh, yeah I had totally forgot about the Samurai Champloo OP, that one was pretty sick. But yeah, I've seen it.

And no, you want to watch TTGL after you're done with whatever you're watching, and THEN you're allowed to watch soul eater. Twisted Evil
I need to just redownload TTGL. Did it release on blu-ray?







Back to top Go down
Graviex

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Teaspoon wrote:
Graviex wrote:
Ahh, yeah I had totally forgot about the Samurai Champloo OP, that one was pretty sick. But yeah, I've seen it.

And no, you want to watch TTGL after you're done with whatever you're watching, and THEN you're allowed to watch soul eater. Twisted Evil
I need to just redownload TTGL. Did it release on blu-ray?

Not sure about a BR rip, but it definitely came in HD. The one I have is HD at least, amazing quality
Back to top Go down
inadine

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Teaspoon wrote:
Have you ever seen Samurai Champloo, John? If not, I know you'd definitely like it you should check it out<

i just started dl'ing that but i'm not really big into anime, like at all. i just like that guy that did all the music for it so ima give it a go
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 32
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Graviex wrote:
Teaspoon wrote:
Graviex wrote:
Ahh, yeah I had totally forgot about the Samurai Champloo OP, that one was pretty sick. But yeah, I've seen it.

And no, you want to watch TTGL after you're done with whatever you're watching, and THEN you're allowed to watch soul eater. Twisted Evil
I need to just redownload TTGL. Did it release on blu-ray?

Not sure about a BR rip, but it definitely came in HD. The one I have is HD at least, amazing quality
Yeah the one I have is decent but was like 3 different sub groups and a TV raw that wasn't even 720. I'd like to find at least a 720 somewhere.

I got our new HD all loaded up, just need to xfer another ~115GB. I went to THORA and DL'd a crapton of BD anime.


Back to top Go down
inadine

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:30 pm

WTF no pokemon!?!?
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 32
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 am

Pokemon is ginormous Sad
Back to top Go down
Graviex

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:39 am

ooooh i forgot about ergo proxy! Didn't think you saw it.. I liked it, was pretty good, made you think
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 32
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:06 am

inadine wrote:
Teaspoon wrote:
Have you ever seen Samurai Champloo, John? If not, I know you'd definitely like it you should check it out<

i just started dl'ing that but i'm not really big into anime, like at all. i just like that guy that did all the music for it so ima give it a go
WTF I didn't even see you post that. Are you still watching it?





Back to top Go down
inadine

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 am

Teaspoon wrote:
inadine wrote:
Teaspoon wrote:
Have you ever seen Samurai Champloo, John? If not, I know you'd definitely like it you should check it out<

i just started dl'ing that but i'm not really big into anime, like at all. i just like that guy that did all the music for it so ima give it a go
WTF I didn't even see you post that. Are you still watching it?

I literally just now finished, the ending was kind of unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Graviex

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Speeeeeeeaking of Toradora.. Alex loooooooved the first OP, she BEGGED me to watch it every episode.. (lol)

Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 32
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Lulz I actually prefer the 1st OP, but it seems the 2nd is much more popular. I watched them both for most of the series. Also Ami > Taiga.
Back to top Go down
Graviex

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Actually, i was kidding though, she hated the crap out of it for some reason, lol. I wanted to see her come in here and deny it but i doubt she reads this =/
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 32
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Graviex wrote:
Actually, i was kidding though, she hated the crap out of it for some reason, lol. I wanted to see her come in here and deny it but i doubt she reads this =/
I'm wondering if I'm the only one that raged @ the parrot on that show. For some reason every second of screen time it had I wanted to kill a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Graviex

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:22 am



I dunno, he sure can lay down a beat!
Back to top Go down
Bob



Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:41 am

Gundam 00



Ga Rei Zero



Elfen Lied



Claymore



Kannazuki no Miko



K-ON (Tom posted this one but here is a full HD version)



D-Gray man



Haruhi

Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 32
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:30 pm

God damnit John...I just killed 37 old people after watching that parrot spaz out.

Elfen lieeeed. I was going to post Super Driver but didn't, gonna change that (Aya is proof that it's not only American pop stars that go off the deep end).





IT'S A TRAP....?!


Fucking LOVE Shiki's theme.
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 32
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Finally going to get around to:


AMV

Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 32
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Summer season!

FUCK YEAH
Back to top Go down
Graviex

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Thats a pretty sick opening, did that anime just come out?
Back to top Go down
Teaspoon

avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 32
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Graviex wrote:
Thats a pretty sick opening, did that anime just come out?
Yeah aired July 5th. Manga's been out since 2006 though.

http://coalguys.com/?p=607

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs   

Back to top Go down
 
Anime OP's, ED's, and General Songs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» General Painting tips and techniques
» Some weird songs .....have fun listening to them.
» Major General Peter Cosgrove an 'Australian treasure!'
» Favorite Dubstep/Club/Electronica Songs
» Songs that describe relationships between OTers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STFU Jesus I'm Raiding :: General Topics :: Anime-
Jump to: